Family

Family

Friday, August 13, 2010

hanging on by a thread

I have been quiet not because things are quiet but, because I am really unable to write too much at this time since this is a public blog and It would really only be a major rant session. There are so many things that I think should be known but, at this point I must hold it private.Everything we could possibly do has been done.One of my greatest fears however with this adoption may end up happening to us. In the meantime our documents are all needing updating and now not only need an immigration extention but, will probably have to apply for another approval after we are home with one and go back again.An immigration approval is a one way ticket home for the children only if they come home together.The frusration level has been high and I just trying to keep an attitude that heavenly father has this situation under his eye and knows what is best more then us.I am trying to hang on even if it is by a mere thread.If we recieved a court date by the second week of September for BOTH would be a great blessing and it would avoid so much stress and save us so much money we were not expecting to have to spend !This experience has really been one of the most difficult things to get through.It has been 8 months since we met our little B.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so sorry. :( I pray everything goes through for your little ones.

Charity said...

Keep hanging Corinne! If only by a thread. I've been stopping by hoping to hear some good news. Waiting and praying with you for your little ones to come home. I know it's hard!

Heather said...

I can't imagine how hard this must be for your family. We will add your family to our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers and thoughts remain for you and your little ones. Hang in there my friend !!

Cindy

Jeanne said...

I'm sorry to hear you still face frustrations and delays. I think that adoption waiting once you have met the child is a unique kind of misery. It is difficult and expensive to update the immigration papers, so I wish you a lot of strength as you go through the process.

Monica said...

I so understand your frustration and stress. You can always email me privately if you have concerns that you think I might be able to relate to and/or have knowledge about. Praying things work smoothly for you.
(((hugs)))

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

Corinne,
I have also stayed AWAY from blogs.. I just had to..
and I decided to check in with you tonight... and I MUST apologize.. I should have known what was happening and been praying for you.. so sorry!
Know you are covered in prayers now though... Hugs and prayers.. and I "get" exactly where you are... I GET IT! :)