Family

Family

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Out Of Our Hands!

Yesterday morning we recieved our Certified and Authenticated documents back from the Secretary of State and the following six hours were spent making copies, more copies and more copies then putting everything together in the right order.What a job that was!! At 4 in the afternoon I finally had our Dossier all ready to go. I made a trip to my FEDEX friends one more time!Our Certified and Authenticated Dossier arrived at our agency this morning at 9 am. I hope A will get back to me and give me a O.K. before I leave for Switzerland in a few days. Once I know everything is fine with all our paperwork I will allow myself to start having some fun and relax!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Great news!!! Congrats! Good luck getting A to look at it now. She didn't look at ours as quickly as I had hoped she would but I'm waaaay tooooo impatient I suppose!

Lori said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! Hopefully, we'll be just a few days behind! I'm anticipating ours out by this Friday---but as Monica said, waiting for A to look it over and approve...that makes me nervous. Can't wait to hear how yours goes!!

CONGRATS!!!
:)